YATT - Yet Another Terrain Tool
Yatt is a tool that allows easy manipulation of STRM and terragen terrain data.It can import and export those filetypes.
- Load from and save to terrain and srtm (.hgt, .ter) files
- Merge .hgt files to a single larger file
- Leveling tools - special functionality to alter terrain levels
- Statistical filters
- Common tools like resize (resample), crop, select, brush, flip
- Polyline selection allows detailed sub-picture selection and altering
- Multiple sections ("layers") allow different operations on subparts of the main image
- Full support for non-existing data (unsampled pixels)
- Undo, undo levels customizable. Seperate undo for each section.
- Zoomed view and editing
- Preview of water level
- Download latest version of YATT
- Download your STRM data from the
. Make sure you know geographical coordinates of the area you want.
- Use terragen to convert your terrain into a realistic 3D representation.
Other usefull tools
- Terrain tools
- Convertation and manipulation tools:
- Camera path manipulators:
Yatt has been used to convert heightmaps to use with the Lake Geneva massive rendering project.
Licensed as freeware for personal, educational ("non-commercial") use. For commercial use, you can buy a site license.